Refer A Friend Scheme
Many of our candidates are referred to us by existing candidates who have been delighted with the service we have provided.
Referrals are always appreciated and as an incentive for introducing a new candidate to us who is subsequently placed by us, we are pleased to offer the referrer a £500 gift card of their choice.*
Please speak to your consultant for more details.
*Terms and conditions:
- Referred candidates must mention on initial registration that they were referred to us by you.
- Referred candidates who are already registered with Lipson Lloyd-Jones and who have been in contact with us within the last 12 months will not form part of the referral scheme
- The role filled by the referred candidate must be permanent.
- For temporary placements, the referral gift is pro-rated according to the period of time they are retained by the firm (£500 maximum per candidate).
- The gift card will be awarded after the referred candidate has successfully completed their probation period with their new employer.
- This payment may be subject to tax and must be declared. You should seek advice from your tax adviser.
- For further information please contact your consultant.
- Lipson Lloyd-Jones reserves the right to terminate all or part of the terms of the Refer a Friend scheme at any time without notice.