A specialist litigation firm based in the City.
The firm undertakes a variety of work including financial mis-selling claims, property damage claims, insurance and competition claims.
This role for a qualified Legal Executive will be to run cases from beginning to end with minimal supervision :-
- Dealing with initial enquiries
- Drafting including Letters of Claim, Particulars of Claim and Court Forms
- Correspondence with clients and defendants
- Management of litigation including:
- Ensuring court deadlines are complied with
- Preparing disclosure and trial bundles
- Instructing and liaising with counsel and experts
- Preparing costs budgets, draft orders and case summaries
To be considered for this exciting opportunity offering a significant level of responsibility, applicants must have relevant litigation experience as a CILEX qualified Legal Executive / Solicitor . Training will be provided and and generous benefits package will be available for the successful candidate
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.