A well regarded UK law firm.
The UK Knowledge Team forms a conduit between the fee-earning and central teams to deliver a culture of knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
This is a Senior Knowledge lawyer position which will involve working closely with the IP, IT & Commercial Team and the Knowledge Team to develop innovative ways in which to better serve the firm's clients and support its fee earners.
Sound legal knowledge of one or more of the team's practice areas of IP, IT, commercial and data protection (as outlined above) is essential, as is a solid understanding of and interest in knowledge management and marketing.
The role will suit a confident and motivated senior individual who is committed to providing the best and most efficient possible service to both internal and external clients.
With at least 7pqe you will have excellent technical knowledge of and experience in one or more of the team's areas of practice as well as genuine enthusiasm for those practice areas and how they will develop in the future.
* Experience in Knowledge Management is preferred.
* Highly IT literate, confident user of MS Office and legal and business information systems with experience of SharePoint or similar platforms.
* Interest in or experience of legal technology, including document automation (e.g. Contract Express), AI based tools (e.g. Relativity and Luminance), e-signatures (e.g. Docusign) and extranet sites (e.g. HighQ Collaborate)
* Comfortable working under pressure with the ability to plan and prioritise work and deliver to tight or changing deadlines whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
* A proactive and collaborative team member with a professional, user focussed approach.
* Ability to facilitate, manage and implement change.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work well in partnership with lawyers and support staff, for the benefit of clients.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.