A leading regional practice with a great reputation within the construction and commercial sectors.
The role is within the construction team of this highly regarded practice. The work will cover both national and international construction matters.
Experience of contentious construction work is preferred.
- The team is looking for solicitors with experience of adjudication, arbitration and litigation in the TCC as well as the ability to give practical and commercial advice at an early stage where projects are in distress;
- Typical disputes include interim and final payments disputes, professional negligence claims and issues of delay and defective works;
- The team act for employers (corporates and high net worth individuals), construction professionals, contractors and sub-contractors and the successful candidate can look forward to a broad range of quality work across various sectors;
- All team members are encouraged to participate in business development and the team regularly host case law updates and workshops for clients and contacts, as well as marketing generally to the industry. The successful candidate should be interested in and have an understanding of the construction and engineering sector and in turn will be fully supported to develop their own practices and contacts as well as ensuring the continued success and growth of the team and wider firm.
* 5PQE+ UK qualified solicitor
* Construction experience gained at a highly regarded UK practice
* Strong academic background - 2:1 degree minimum
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.