The London office of an international law firm.
A Commercial Disputes Senior Associate (Competition Focus) with 5+ PQE is sought.
You will be a high calibre competition litigator with excellent academics to join case teams in a client-facing role.
The right candidate may either have a mix of general commercial disputes experience with competition law exposure or pure competition litigation experience.
Either way, a deep knowledge of English Civil Procedure is key.
With strong project management skills, you will be a team-player keen to take on a considerable degree of autonomy and responsibility.
You should have experience of, and be comfortable with, working in a client-facing role.
European language skills are valued and international work is readily available.
You will have:
* proven experience in commercial/competition disputes;
* strong experience managing large, complex projects involving multiple stakeholders; and
* excellent interpersonal skills.
* pure competition litigation experience;
* experience of collective claims and/or group litigation;
* experience of acting for claimants in litigation;
* experience of litigation funding
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.