A vacancy is available for a Personal Injury Solicitor/Legal Clerk/Chartered Legal Executive within our Part 7 & Fraud team to deal with LVI, liability admitted and disputed RTA claims.
Ww are are a Legal 500 company and market leaders in Personal Injury Law based in newcastle.
Our success is based on a client focused approach in putting their needs at the forefront of our service. Commerciality and legal understanding are paramount to ensure We provide a truly professional service as we seek to be pragmatic, acting with integrity and confidentiality at all times. We have built our reputation as an award-winning business based on our friendly and dynamic approach. You will be committed to providing a quality service to our clients delivering expert, accurate and appropriate advice. Our staff make our success possible, therefore we seek to appoint people who value client care and good service and who have the drive and ambition to enhance our future growth.
We are Industry Leaders looking for committed team players to support the growth of our company and with this we are looking for the skills, personality and character to enhance delivery of our service to our clients.
We aim to be the best "One Stop Shop" provider of accident management services for our clients.
Our status as the most innovative and progressive claims management firm is only possible because of the people who work hard to get us there.
We are Investors in People Accredited and committed to hiring the best talent for our legal practice and just as committed to keeping them. We want motivated employees to join our growing team - which is why our salaries, benefits and personal development programmes are among the most competitive in personal injury law.
- Ensure the client obtains the appropriate level of compensation for their personal injury and losses, in accordance with regulations and legislation;
- Deliver a level of Client Care in accordance with SRA regulations;
- Follow the Department procedures and processes along with Company policies at all times;
- Maximise income per case in accordance with the relevant costs regime;
- Ensure disbursements incurred are appropriate for the progression of a case;
- Maximise the recovery of other Group costs, without compromising the best outcome for the client;
- Assist other team members in achieving their Key Responsibilities; and
- Report issues, problems and compliance breaches in a timely manner to the appropriate level of management;
- Ensure compliance with Information Security Policies including data confidentiality and the operational security of the Information Systems used.
To manage/process a case load within the Part 7 and Fraud Departments ensuring primarily the best possible outcome for the client, and secondary the firm, is achieved on every case.
- 3- 5 years PQE or equivalent experience of running a Part 7 litigated personal injury caseload
- Experience of credit hire desirable.
- Any 2.2 degree or equivalent
- Admission to solicitors roll or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of personal injury claims and the CPR.
- A commitment to professional development.
- Knowledge of case management systems and excellent ICT skills
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Team ethic, cooperative and flexibility.
- Commitment, drive and a people person
We recognise the importance of our staff by offering careers with real value. We are committed to offering employees competitive salaries and benefits, but we also encourage them to strive for more. Every member of staff has the opportunity to play a part in achieving results for our clients. We believe that true job satisfaction is achieved through making a difference. We don't just show our staff the career ladder, we offer them the leg up they need to realise their ambitions. Excellence is always rewarded with genuine promotion opportunities, access to professional development initiatives and the chance to help shape the future of our dynamic business.
- Competitive salary dependant of skills and experience
Excellent benefits package
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.