An international market leader in the retail sector seeks to appoint a Manager to oversee the risk management function of the European team
This role has been created to protect the retailer through the identification, management and mitigation of business risks.
The post holder will be expected to set up and put into place a fulll risk management programme for; Merchandise Compliance, Insurance Liabilities & Claims management, Business Continuity to effectively manage and control known risks and reduce exposures.
The post holder will be responsible for the following areas of work:-
- Development and implementation of the European Risk management strategy.
- Setting of performance standards and departmental objectives.
- Responsible for the management and leadership a high performing team.
- Development of strong, effective business partnerships with internal & external customers.
- The development and implementation of appropriate corporate agreements and policies across all areas with internal/external business partners
- Management and implementation of educational training programmes ensuring effectiveness and consistency throughout all divisions.
- Regulation / Compliance, implementing a consistent standard of country legislative compliance through effective consultation, communication and partnerships with external regulatory bodies.
- Investigatory work managing investigations / recommendations for improvements of standards
- Development and implementation of effective strategies
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity within the retail sector
Applicants must be able to demonstrate;
Sound leadership and communication skills
Previous experience of working in the retail sector/consumer services with a sound understanding of risk management and compliance
A competitive salary and benefits package will be available for the successful applicant
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.