Case manager/Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer - Residential Conveyancing
Are you an experienced case manager, licensed conveyancer or solicitor and want the opportunity to join an innovative and award wining team? We have an opportunity for a Conveyancer to join our team at our Salford, Manchester office.
About the Role
This is a fast paced high volume role for someone with experience in running Residential Conveyancing files.
The role will include:
- All aspects of Residential Conveyancing
- Leasehold and shared ownership
- Managing bulk and high volume case loads
- Dealing with panel management companies, referrers and corporate estate agents
You will be a case manager, licensed conveyancer or solicitor with experience in Residential Conveyancing.
You will also have:
- Experience of handling sale, purchase and re-mortgage files
- Experience of a high volume Residential Conveyancing case load
- Experience of running files using a case management system
About the Team
Our team is experienced and award winning with a genuine to commitment to excellent service.
We are an award winning, top 150 law firm with a strong commitment to the future growth and development of the business. With an ambitious mind set, yet approachable and down to earth attitude, we provide an exciting place for long term career development and progression. Whilst we do look for highly motivated and driven individuals, we also have a strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement
- Holiday sale & purchase scheme
- Season ticket travel/parking permit loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll giving scheme
- Social events
Internal referral scheme
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.