Our client is a commercially focused law firm based in South Manchester and London, serving clients throughout the UK and across the World, specialsing in various legal sectors. We actively seek to employ passionate, tenacious, incisive people. We are looking for an experienced enthusiastic conveyancer to join out busy residential property team in our Manchester Office. You will be assisting on a wide range of Residential Conveyancing transactions, with the opportunity to gain hands on experience. We are recognised by The Law Society as being an approved member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
- You will be expected to manage a case load of sale and purchase conveyancing transactions from inception to completion.
- Assist on plot sales
- To deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face in order to provide assistance.
- To communicate with clients and third parties on all elements on the conveyancing transaction.
- To ensure clients and introducers of business receive the best possible service possible at times.
- To prepare documentation as required within the conveyancing process.
- To ensure all completions go through on time.
- Generation of client bills to meet departmental targets
- To assist any other team when required.
Skills & Responsibilities Required
- Experienced conveyancer with good time management skills and the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work on files in the Department
- Good knowledge of residential conveyancing procedures, documentation and searches
- Strong administrative skills gained within an office environment
- Excellent client care skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Great organisational skills.
- The ability to work on one's own initiative
- A positive can-do attitude to work in a busy environment
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.