Our client is a national firm with a strong commercial presence and they are looking for a further solicitor or experienced fee earner to join the residential property team in the Birmingham office.
You would be working in the property department managing your own caseload and assisting with the supervision of junior fee earners utilising your residential conveyancing experience across a range of transactions with a particular focus on plot conveyancing and residential acquisitions for specific key clients.
- To specifically provide support to one solicitor within a busy team assisting with all aspects of plot conveyancing and residential acquisitions for specific key clients
- Providing advice on time and to a high standard of technical competence in a broad range of residential property matters
- Running your own caseload
- Assisting with the supervision and management of junior fee earners
- Achieving budgeted hours and fees for the year as a minimum
- Supporting the team in delivering the core principles of investors in clients to deliver exceptional client service
- Good legal drafting skills
- able to provide clear, concise and commercially relevant solutions, explaining/advising succinctly on difficult and complex areas whilst winning their confidence and being aware of potential conflicts
- Residential conveyancing experience and record of managing own caseload is essential
- Plot conveyancing experience desirable but not essential
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.