Our client has various offices throughout Yorkshire.
They are looking for a senior lawyer in Bingley property mini-team. Working alongside trainee licensed conveyancer and supported by two secretaries. Mix of work from agents and existing clients: leasehold, new build, freehold, Help to Buy etc.
- Undertake fee earning work for residential property clients and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the property department.
- Ensure the successful development of the firm, in particular the Bingley office property department, in line with the business plan which is available to all staff.
- Maintain and uphold our quality standards and service level agreements in all work conducted for clients.
- Provide support and day to day supervision for the less experienced conveyancer in the team.
- Supervision of secretary.
- Provide cover for the fee earning work of others in the department where necessary due to holidays/absence.
- Participation in marketing activities whether on a firmwide, departmental or office basis.
- Financial control with particular regard to cashflow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Contribution to the firm and department generally via attendance at department meetings, sharing know-how and best practice.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.