Residential Conveyancing Secretary/Assistant - Beeston, Nottingham
Our client is looking to recruit a Secretary/Assistant within their successful and long established Residential Conveyancing department based in the busy Beeston Office.
They pride themselves on providing excellent client service and have an enviable reputation in the East Midlands for the quality of their work.
The successful applicant will be part of the Residential Conveyancing team and will need to be comfortable dealing with clients confidently and in a friendly and welcoming manner both face to face and over the telephone and have the ability to type quickly and accurately. The applicant must be comfortable with the general use of computer technology in the workplace although training will be given on the case management system. From time to time the successful applicant will be expected to assist with general office and reception duties.
Secretarial experience in a solicitors firm would be an advantage but is not essential as a programme of training is available.
- Regular telephone contact with solicitors, agents and clients
- Preparing correspondence, memos, emails and forms from digital dictation
- Progressing transactions.
- Maintaining a filing system
- Opening and closing of client files
- Undertaking occasional receptionist duties
- Good computer skills
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
NB Applicants looking for a solicitors training contract will not be considered
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.