A major law firm, highly rated for its Real Estate practice.
For a Real Estate Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive to join the residential property team which is part of the firm's
Real Estate National Service Line.
The team's work includes advising:
- ground rent investors on the acquisition, financing and management of large residential portfolios, including
enfranchisement and lease extensions
- rural landowners on the sale and management of estates and country homes, development agreements, options
and overage arrangements
- family owned property companies and landed estates on the management of their residential and mixed property
portfolios, including the grant and management of residential tenancies
- high net worth individuals on the sale, purchase and financing of properties across the country and on matrimonial
transfers and charges, the restructuring of property interests for tax planning purposes and probate sales
- leaseholders on large collective enfranchisement claims
- developers on the acquisition, development and sale of residential property sites
- insurers on the defence of negligence claims made against conveyancing firms
- Universities and Oxbridge colleges on the set up and administration of housing assistance schemes.
With 4pqe+ you will have proven ability and experience in dealing with residential property work, gained at a high
calibre firm, although you do not necessarily need experience of all the areas of work referred to above.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team, carry out a wide variety of interesting work, and deal with
a huge range of clients, working with colleagues from most areas of the business and supporting all the firm's offices.
Having expanded their range of expertise and client base significantly in recent years, the team is ambitious to build
on that success.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.