Well respected city centre Manchester firm with an excellent reputation is seeking a further conveyancing assistant to help out in the busy property team
- Receiving telephone calls into the department; dealing with the calls as far as is possible and directing the calls where appropriate.
- Making calls to clients and third parties involved in the conveyancing transaction.
- Responding promptly to requests for updates from clients, estate agents, brokers and introducers.
- Updating introducer portals where necessary
- Ordering documents from HMLR.
- Ordering bankruptcy searches, priority searches and company searches
- Preparing files for completion
- Ensuring that the case management is fully up to date
- Undertaking any specific training when required to do so.
- Ensuring clients and introducers receive the best possible service at all times
- Using own initiative to progress files within the limits of own ability
- Flagging any issues/concerns to conveyancer with responsibility for the matter
- Undertaking any other tasks that may be required to assist the department
A minimum of 12 months' experience is preferred