JOB TITLE: Conveyancing Assistant Manchester
REPORTS TO: Senior Conveyancer
ROLE: To support the conveyancing fee earners to operate at
optimum efficiency and to provide an excellent level of client service.
- Receiving telephone calls into the department; dealing with the calls as far as is possible and directing the calls where appropriate.
- Dealing with straightforward enquiries
- Making calls to clients and third parties involved in the conveyancing transaction.
- Drafting search reports and mortgage reports under the supervision of a conveyancer
- Responding promptly to requests for updates from clients, estate agents, brokers and introducers.
- Updating introducer portals where necessary
- Ordering documents from HMLR.
- Ordering bankruptcy searches, priority searches and company searches
- Preparing files for completion
- Ensuring that the case management is fully up to date
- Undertaking any specific training when required to do so.
- Ensuring clients and introducers receive the best possible service at all times
- Using own initiative to progress files within the limits of own ability
- Flagging any issues/concerns to conveyancer with responsibility for the matter
- Undertaking any other tasks that may be required to assist the department
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.