A global law firm with a network which provides an exceptional platform for handling major cross-border disputes and in recent years has helped clients to achieve success in some of the most complex international disputes and investigations.
A Regulatory Investigations Lawyer 3-6pqe is sought to handle a broad range of work including regulatory and government enforcement, internal investigations and compliance advisory work.
The work profile is high value, international matters, with high stakes and complex issues, for and against household names.
You will handle a broad range of work across the following areas:
* Regulatory investigations and enforcement - handling regulatory enforcement in a range of areas from financial services through to sports law. The work includes advising clients on how to avoid the substantial risks that investigations pose, assisting clients responding to investigations, including attending interviews and defending clients in both civil and criminal trials.
* Internal investigations - conducting internal investigations in relation to the most complex and cutting-edge issues ranging from insider dealing through to sexual harassment.
* Disputes - advising in relation to the most complex and high-profile civil disputes covering issues ranging from civil fraud to media privacy.
* Compliance - To assist clients with financial crime compliance matters in relation to sanctions, money laundering and bribery.
* A mid-level lawyer who has outstanding experience of UK and/or international investigations and regulatory enforcement.
* experience acting for large corporations, banks and/or financial institutions.
* first class demonstrable legal ability coupled with practical commercial awareness and effective negotiations skills.
* excellent drafting and communication skills (written and verbal).
* proven evidence in ability to take a leadership role and manage a varied workload.
* an exceptional track record with a highly regarded profile commensurate with your level of seniority.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.