One of the leading national law firms.
To manage a caseload of Real Estate cases including landlord and tenant, estate management work and acquisitions and disposals and to provide support to other members of the team.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage own caseload of Real Estate cases including landlord and tenant, estate management work and acquisitions and disposals
- Provide support to other members of the team
- Draft and prepare various real estate documents
- Liaise with internal and external parties, such as colleagues, clients, Land Registry, search agencies etc
- Supervise and develop more junior members of staff as may be required
- Ensure that work produced is to the highest standard
- Manage own time effectively
- Qualified solicitor NQ - 4PQE
- Currently working as a Real Estate lawyer
- Approachable demeanour in terms of both colleagues and clients
- Excellent IT and typing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Flexible approach
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.