A full service corporate and commercial law firm with one clear vision: to challenge, improve and evolve the way legal services are provided.
A Real Estate Associate to support two Partners who specialise in both commercial real estate and real estate finance work and act for a variety of clients including property development and investment companies, banks and financial institutions.
You'll have the flexibility of remote and office working, with your time split between working remotely working and from the firm's offices in the City or Manchester.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Managing a broad and varied range of real estate and real estate finance transactions including liaising with other team members and co-ordinating advice from other practice areas and departments;
* Drafting and negotiating a wide range of transaction documents including commercial leases, agreements for lease and other occupational documentation;
* Carrying out due diligence, such as reviewing and reporting on title, planning and searches and the preparation of draft certificates and overview reports
A lawyer with 3-7pqe, the majority of your time will have been spent working within real estate and real estate finance.
* Experience of working with borrowers, lenders, landlords and tenants
* Sound drafting abilities
* Commercial awareness and negotiating skills
* An entrepreneurial and adaptable mindset and a desire to take an active role in business development and marketing.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.