One of the leading public and regulatory firms in London.
The role requires confidence in seeking and conferring with other team members on the correct advice for the teams client issues, including regulatory matters that involve more than one regulatory regime and inter-disciplinary cases.
The successful candidate will have a curious and tenacious personality coupled with strong attention to detail and able to attend and assimilate information from various sources.
Clients include public and private sector bodies, charities, social enterprises and individuals in a variety of sectors including local government, charities, education and health and social care.
- 0-3 year PQE Solicitor (essential)
- Ideally the candidate will have experience in core public and regulatory law, whether gained in private practice or in-house at a public authority (pre or post qualification)
- High intellectual and professional ability
- Enthusiastic and passionate about public & administrative law, public policy and the rule of law
- The ability to build, maintain and nurture relationships
- A client-centric approach
- A results-focused mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine interest in the work
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.