Highly regarded city law firm with offices located nationally providing a comprehensive range of services for business and individual clients.
Our client has an excellent opportunity in their Dispute Resolution team in London to undertake Property disputes work.
You will work with commercial and residential clients to resolve property related issues. Our client is seeking a newly qualified solicitor to join their team.
You will consistently deliver a high standard of legal advice to clients in a commercially astute manner, delivering outstanding client service at all times.
You will also have the opportunity to assist with the marketing of the department's services and undertake business development activities to build on the firm and team's reputation for excellence.
* Manage a caseload of property disputes files, under supervision, dealing effectively with cases and advice as well as supporting senior fee earners with more complex disputes. This position will involve working with a key client regarding Lease extensions.
* Manage time recording, WIP monitoring and billing consistently, meeting targets and objectives set. You will be expected to record between 5 to 6 hours of chargeable time per day.
* Deal directly with clients to take instructions and ensure full understanding in order to deliver on client expectations.
* Research and draft articles and assist with the production of marketing materials.
* Begin to develop a network of clients, contacts and potential referrers and attends networking events.
Skills & Experience:
* Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
* Experience within Property Litigation area of law (minimum of 6 month seat)
* Ability to manage own files with minimal supervision.
* Strong client management skills with a focus on delivery of excellent client service.
* Organised and able to effectively prioritise.
* Approaches work with positivity and energy and thrives in a busy environment.
* Clearly conveys information and ideas through the relevant media.
* Recognises personal strengths and weaknesses and uses that knowledge to interact positively with others. Maintains a professional impression.
* Actively participates as a member of a team. Develops and maintains relationships with others.
* Functions effectively under pressure and handles difficult circumstances in a manner that is acceptable to others and the firm.
* Receptive to new ways of working with the ability to be flexible in approaching tasks and problems.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.