A top UK national law firm.
The London office seeks to hire a property litigation solicitor for a team acting for:
- Commercial landlords and some tenants.
- Investors and Developers.
- The living sector investors and landlords including social housing providers and ground rent funds
- Private individuals
This is a strong, fast-growing, national property litigation team which has has more than doubled in size over the last five years and is expected to continue to expand.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Manage own caseload of mixed property litigation work
* Caseload will include commercial cases such as estate management work, possession actions, business lease renewals, injunctions
* Caseload may also include residential cases such as enfranchisements, lease extensions, rights to manage, possessions, rent and service charge recovery, nuisance, disrepair etc. for residential landlords, tenants and freeholders.
* Be actively involved with marketing activities, such as writing monthly briefings, speaking at client seminars and attending conferences
A litigation solicitor with 5-8pqe, you will have some experience of property litigation, ideally from both the landlord's and the tenant's perspective, so that you can undertake matters independently with light-touch supervision.
This role would suit someone who enjoys the challenge of litigation and would like to specialise in commercial and residential landlord and tenant work.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.