Our client is a leading full service national law firm.
The successful candidate will be a Property Litigation Solicitor looking to take that next step in their career, joining our client's growing Property Dispute Resolution team based in St Albans.
The role will be managing a range of contentious property matters, relating to: -
- vacant possession
- service charges
- rent reviews
- rights to light.
The role is available on a full or part-time basis.
You will be a qualified solicitor with at least 5pqe and proficient in the following areas: -
- collective enfranchisement
- individual and bulk lease extensions
- right to manage claims under the Leasehold Reform
- Housing and Urban Development Act 1993
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 and;
- Leasehold Reform Act 1967.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.