Widely regarded as a leading full service commercial firm in the South East.
Landlord and tenant disputes, including:
- break notices
- claims relating to breaches of lease covenants, including unauthorised assignments, sub-lettings and alterations
- disputes relating to the interpretation of leases
- lease renewal proceedings under the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- remedies for non-payment of rent, including forfeiture of leases and advice on guarantees and surety liability
- rent reviews
- service charge disputes
* 5PQE+ England and Wales qualified
* Property litigation experience a prerequisite along with solid landlord and tenant matters
* Strong commercial awareness and excellent academic background
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.