A thriving boutique commercial law firm
Within a team which on focuses on property and secured lending, this role offers excellent opportunities for progression as the firm looks to grow.
Ambitious candidates will be able to see a clear route potentially to partnership with the chance to be at the forefront of growth at what is likely to be an exciting period.
- Minimum 4 years PQE
- Ideally having worked at a law firm or law firms with a strong reputation in secured lending
- Comfortable with handling commercial, residential and refurbishment / minor development finance
- Strong on Lender work with knowledge of standard security documents and ability to adapt these to specific circumstances
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the security requirements in different situations and therefore to advise clients where required
- Thorough property knowledge (ability to evaluate and then report effectively on title and other property information received during a due diligence exercise)
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills both in terms of being a team player and in having impeccable client handling skills
- Clients consist of bridging lenders and challenger banks.
- Manchester or London location considered.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.