Our client is a national firm and they are looking for a professional indemnity/dispute resolution Associate or Chartered Legal Executive to join the Insurance Disputes National Service Line based in the Leeds office. Working under supervision, you will assist the partners and other Leeds NSL members on complex work, dealing with professional negligence matters.
You will act for businesses, professionals and their insurers.
- You will be NQ + (or equivalent experience)
- You will have experience gained in a City or large regional firm.
- You will have a good technical knowledge in disputes resolution and experience in defendant based professional indemnity work.
What skills and attributes would I need?
- Good academics (2.1 or equivalent with good A levels or equivalents)
- Knowledge of ADR
- Mediation experience
- Excellent written English for drafting purposes
- Advocacy skills
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.