Ambitious Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive or Paralegal: Keighley
- Successful and forward-thinking high-street business
- Merged in 2014
- Moved to new premises in December 2017 with an architect designed interior
- Centrally located with on-site parking
- Recruiting due to retirement - existing caseload awaits
- Further information about our company is available on this website.
- Private Client Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive sought
- Working hours 9am-5.30pm - flexibility available based on personal circumstances
- Full time or part time considered - minimum of 3 days per week
- You will be working alongside a highly experienced Director/Solicitor and Legal Executive.
- Dealing with all manner of private client matters including wills, probate, trust administration, LPA's and later life planning.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years PQE in Private Client matters
- Must have prior experience handling wills, probate, trust administration, LPA's and later life planning
- Client focused
- Enthusiastic, excellent time management skills and an eye for detail
- Comfortable in networking and business development settings
- STEP qualification - happy to assist if not already achieved
- Competitive salary & benefits package dependent on experience
- Easy commute from Bradford & Leeds (near to bus and train stations)
- Development and career progression opportunities
- Directorship opportunities for the right candidate
- Friendly working environment
Good work life balance
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.