A high quality law firm which advises individuals, families, businesses, financial services, educational and not-for-profit organisations on every aspect of the law
Within the Commercial Property team the firm is.looking to recruit a Planning and Environment solicitor.
It is essential that you have sound knowledge and experience in planning law and a keen willingness to developing this and the practice further.
Key aspects of your role will include speaking at seminars and other public events.
You will also handle:
* Drafting and negotiating s106 and other infrastructure agreements
* Advice relating to listed building and planning control (including enforcement action)
* Advice relating to contentious planning matters including judicial review and planning inquiries
* Advising on the Community Infrastructure Levy
* Advice relating to compulsory purchase and compensation
* Local Plan representations and objecting to planning applications
* Legal review of planning applications
* Assisting the environmental practice on regulatory matters
* Experience within an established UK Planning team
* A broad range of planning experience
* Strong knowledge of UK planning law and regulation as well as policies and procedures
* Experience of environment is an advantage but not essential
* Excellent academics
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.