Highly regarded company based in Hertfordshire.
To provide support on legal matters, in particular property matters for the Estates team but also assisting on some commercial matters.
- Property matters - leases, licences, Land Registry applications, SDLT returns, searches, CPSEs, applications for landlord's consents;
- Legal research;
- To conduct work allocated by the Group Solicitor, Estates and Facilities Team and Company Secretary as appropriate;
- To ensure that all work is dealt with efficiently and that the relevant party is kept regularly informed about progress and any costs involved;
- To keep up to date with changes in relevant law;
- To ensure the confidentiality of all company documents and information at all times.
The ideal candidate will have completed the LPC.
You will have some experience of working in property.
You will be able to work as part of a team.
You will also have strong oral and written communication skills, good academics, well organised and able to work to tight deadlines and guidelines.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.