Our client is an award winning and expanding international law firm.
The team is now recruiting a construction solicitor.
The role will be varied and involve construction and engineering matters and projects of differing sizes and complexity for a range of clients across a variety of sectors, including - where appropriate - leading those matters daily.
The team works on both national and international projects.
Work will include:
- Project structuring, negotiation and documentation.
- Strategies for successful project implementation.
- The provision of advice in relation to project administration.
- The resolution of project disputes.
- Workplace health and safety issues relevant to construction activities and property ownership.
- Green building issues, including Green Star and NABERS.
- Climate change issues, including NGERS and the "Securing a Clean Energy Future" legislation.
A solicitor 4pqe+, you will ideally have solid previous non-contentious construction experience and enthusiasm for construction as a practice area, along with good technical drafting skills.
Able to understand the commercial objectives of each client you work with, you will be an excellent communicator.
This is a great opportunity for someone enthusiastic and reliable to work within a forward thinking law firm.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.