A top 100 commercial law firm.
The successful candidate will be involved in providing sound, litigation advice on the following areas:
* Dealing with public law decision making and disputes (including judicial review challenges).
* The merits of bringing and defending claims for: breach of contract, mis-selling, negligence and fraud.
* Procedural steps of litigation in the County and High Court in the aforementioned areas through to trial.
* ADR including mediations and local dispute resolution.
* Instructing and working with experts and counsel.
* Dealing with complex multi-jurisdictional collective litigation.
* Financial services disputes.
You will be a qualified Solicitor in England & Wales with prior litigation experience.
Broader financial services regulatory & compliance interest including consumer credit experience and experience of acting for public bodies or Higher Education Institutions would be advantageous.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.