A well regarded commercial firm which consistently punches above its weight.
A role will caseload of civil and commercial disputes and you will need to have experience with the following:
- Preparing high quality reports/correspondence to clients, written submissions, court documents and letters e.g. substantive correspondence to/from the other side's solicitors, advice/correspondence to clients and the court
- Court documents drafting experience required: witness statements, application notices (N244 or insolvency applications), exhibits, trial bundles, disclosure lists and certificates, directions questionnaires, pre-trial check-lists etc.
- Excellent ability to manage deadlines (particularly court deadlines) and diarise/follow up regularly with the partner in advance of the deadlines
* 2-6 years experience as a solicitor, legal executive or paralegal fee earner
* Solid litigation experience in commercial and/or civil litigation
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.