Our client is a Top 100 law firm with an enviable client base and reputation for excellence in service delivery.
To provide comprehensive support to the learning and development needs of the firm across all areas of the business with a particular focus on managing the Learning Management System, improving efficiency through the identification and introduction of new working methods; championing the team and its role in meeting the firm's strategy.
- Assist the Senior L&D Manager in designing every element of the learning syllabus on an annual basis.
- Together with the Senior L&D Manager, and others, consider new technologies and ways of delivering blended learning solutions.
- Manage the learning programme - including updating course details, managing attendance at courses and events, uploading course materials, collating feedback, producing reports, training individuals to use the system and dealing with end user requests.
- Assist the Senior L&D Manager with the organisation of all internal training events from start to finish including:
- liaising with barristers' chambers and other providers regarding speakers for in-house seminars;
- inputting the training into the programme;
- designing and issuing course invitations using the team's branding;
- producing documents and materials for programmes and events held internally;
- hosting training sessions ensuring that all attendees feel welcome
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of two years' experience working in the L&D team in a professional services (or similar) environment.
- Experience in law firm would be an advantage
- An enthusiasm for IT and technology projects including
- Being a confident user of IT systems including MS Office 365
- Experience of working with a Learning Management System
- An awareness of the commercial world
- An interest in networking and building your profile
- A desire to work in a well-established, fast-paced team which values an innovative, solutions focussed approach
- Good command of the English language.
- Good communication skills and a confident approach.
- Proactive and prepared to use initiative.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal appropriately with demanding and sometimes challenging clients.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Team player with an enthusiastic manner.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.