A thriving firm offering a unique opportunity in an IP team to help it expand and grow using a variety of cutting edge legal technologies.
IP Lawyer with 4pqe + to work in the London office or, for the right candidate, fully remotely.
You will be managing a wide range of complex soft IP disputes and need an understanding and appreciation of the interplay between the court, registries, and related tribunals such as Company Names and Nominet.
* Cease and desist letters
* Some support on oppositions and cancellation actions at UKIPO
* Occasional support to other teams, particularly corporate
* Negotiating settlement and related agreements and team management
* Direct supervision of trainee and paralegal
* Coaching, mentoring and training as required
* Working with a fully remote support team including a dedicated legal secretary
To be successful in this role, you'll have at least 4 PQE, with a growth mindset, be open to new ways of working and able to embrace new technology.
* Confident managing a wide variety of soft IP matters in the UK and internationally
* Experience working in a small, dynamic team
* Strong understanding of IP rights at a contentious, non-contentious and strategic level
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.