Do you have a comprehensive current knowledge of insurance work (including the regulatory landscape)? This market leader seeks a Professional Support lawyer to develop and inform its insurance know-how offering.
This is a sole PSL role, with the support of paralegal, to develop and design a newly established specialist insurance know-how product. Duties to include:
- Developing a strategy for relevant and innovative content
- Drafting and updating standard forms such as practice notes and precedents to a high technical standard
- Producing market leading current awareness though your understanding of the needs of Insurance lawyers
- Keeping up to date with developments in the Insurance arena
- Assisting with fee earner queries
- Working with PSLs in the Banking and Financial Services team where relevant
- Leading the development of a taxonomy structure
Our client is looking for an insurance lawyer with extensive industry experience to include insurance litigation or insurance regulatory work. You should have signed off on insurance policies and be familiar with a range of insurance disputes as well as demonstrate a knowledge of Solvency II, Insurance distribution and outsourcing arrangements, Regulatory issues including authorisation, passporting and regulated activities.
Previous PSL experience is highly desirable but not essential.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.