A leading national law firm with a strong insurance client base is looking to recruit a NQ for it's London based litigation department.
The London Litigation team undertakes a broad range of substantial, challenging and largely contentious work.
This role will focus largely on claims and related insurance issues concerning commercial organisations such as contractors, engineers, architects, surveyors, investment managers, insurers, fund managers and financial advisers.
The insurance element of the role will cover a range of types of policy including PI, EL/PL, D&O, CAR and property.
- Newly qualified Solicitor with a minimum of one seat in Speciality Insurance
- A keen interest in and genuine understanding of insurance law, coverage disputes, professional indemnity litigation and commercial litigation
- Understanding of commercial insurance policies, the insurance market, reporting arrangements, reserving philosophies, and the relationship between brokers, underwriters/insurers and lawyers
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, to prioritise and manage a caseload and work under pressure to deliver effective solutions which add value
- Ability to work as part of a team and on one's own initiative
- Commercial awareness and acumen
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.