Our client is a full service commercial practice with offices in London and Manchester.
This is a new role to build the insolvency and restructuring team.
Matters will include:
- Purchasing real estate or businesses from administrators, liquidators or trustees in bankruptcy
- Advising and representing you as a creditor
- Statutory demands and bankruptcy petitions or orders
- Bankruptcy, liquidation or administration
- Winding-up petitions
- Administration orders
- Voluntary arrangements
- Bankruptcy annulments
- Disputes with insolvency officeholders or the Official Receiver
- Director disqualification
- Defending directors
- Validation orders
- Insolvency litigation
- Personal guarantee liabilities
* Currently a senior associate or partner in a well regarded commercial practice.
* Strong non contentious insolvency experience required.
* Ability to show a following of work or at least strong contacts.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.