Our client is an all rounder firm dealing with good quality commercial law, as well as high street legal matters
They are looking for a self-motivated and proactive Insolvency Paralegal to join their dedicated Commercial Litigation team. Their insolvency solicitors act for lenders, borrowers, insolvency practitioners and company directors on a wide range of business recovery, turnaround and insolvency matters.
· Assist in the drafting of legal documents and with the preparation of documentation to clients.
· Liaise with clients and organisations on the phone, resolving as many enquiries by self as possible and where referral is needed, ensuring a comprehensive attendance note is provided.
· Maintain the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
· Undertake file opening and closing processes as required in support of matter progression. Complete administrative tasks such as document scanning, and photocopying as required.
· Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports as required.
· Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative.
· Ensure timesheets are updated and posted on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate must have specific experience of working within Insolvency with a particular interest in this area of law. Other essential requirements include excellent written and verbal communication skills, enthusiasm and a 'can-do' attitude as well as being highly organised and a real team player.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.