International powerhouse providing a comprehensive range of services for business and individual clients.
You will be working in our client's Restructuring and Insolvency department.
Your caseload would be a 50/50 split of both contentious and non-contentious work.
You must not be a reluctant litigator or non-contentious lawyer.
You will be dealing with distressed companies.
Prior experience in fraud in the context of insolvency and in relation to pensions schemes would be advantageous.
Training is provided if candidate has 2pqe with experience on the contentious side.
You will have 2-4pqe ideally with some experience of working in both restructuring and insolvency and genuinely enjoy the mix.
* possess excellent academics;
* demonstrate an ability to build relationships;
* be a proactive team player;
* possess an ability to prioritise at all times and be able to work under pressure;
* possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, be able to adapt your style to communicate effectively with a wide range of professional people, and be enthusiastic about delivering an excellent quality of service to your clients.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.