Highly respected City Law firm.
- To manage all client work allocated by the Head of Department, Head of Technology & Data or any other partner and in accordance with detailed procedures and quality standards contained in the firm's OPM.
- To ensure good working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
- Assisting in preparing tenders and expressions of interest in participating in presentations to prospective clients.
- Undertaking secondments to work at clients' premises if so required.
You will possess: -
- Up to date knowledge of and experience in technology, commercial and contract law.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Solicitors Regulation Authority Code of Conduct and other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to draft and advise upon a wide range of technology, outsourcing and commercial contracts.
- Ability to lead negotiations on behalf of clients, where appropriate.
You will be a Qualified Solicitor with at least 2pqe or a recognised foreign equivalent/ILEX.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Negotiation, organisational, research and analytical and drafting skills.
- Good commercial judgement.
- Ability to deal confidently with senior and experienced clients and advisers.
- Strong academic attainment 2.1 Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in public procurement law, advising on the application of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- Experience in data protection law and familiarity with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Knowledge and familiarity with MS Office suite.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.