A highly regarded insurance business with a broad international reach.
To perform a loss adjusting function for all claims and develop existing skills to assist with other areas of loss adjusting as required. This will involve: -
- Receiving and acknowledging new claims;
- Meeting with Insurers, Reinsurers, Brokers, Claimants, Insureds and other interested parties worldwide;
- Preparing preliminary reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim including legal and policy liability considerations, potential quantum and future actions;
- Instructing and controlling surveyors, lawyers, forensic scientists and other Experts as necessary;
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties, calculating and approving interim payments, preparing interim reports and other communications;
- Calculating and agreeing settlement of claims and preparing final reports;
- A qualified lawyer with experience of working with insurance clients on financial crime.
* 4PQE+ solicitor with strong insurance litigation experience
* Desire to follow a career in house
* Strong academic background
* Commercial approach to problem solving.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.