A highly regarded and well established organisation.
You will be advising insurers, insured and private clients in relation to general employment law issues and existing or contemplated Employment disputes prior to the issue of proceedings; to include:-
- All aspects of ACAS early conciliation including settlement and agreements.
- Providing opinions on prospects.
You will be conducting proceedings in the Employment Tribunal on behalf of insured or private clients.
You will be bringing or defending appeals in the Employment Appeals Tribunal (EAT) (and if necessary beyond) on
behalf of insured or private clients where necessary.
You will assist colleagues in other departments in disseminating employment law knowledge and experience.
You will be a barrister or a qualified solicitor in England and Wales with at least 1 pqe of advising clients in relation to general employment law issues and existing or contemplated Employment disputes in the EAT.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate experience of prioritising and multi-tasking.
- Possess experience of liaising appropriately with external contacts and internal contacts at all levels of the organisation.
- Maintain CPD and Practising Certificate as a solicitor/barrister in the UK.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.