The financial services arm of a household name Company.
A Compliance Officer is sought to administer regulatory compliance across the Company, ensuring compliance with existing regulations, and incorporation of new regulations into the Company's policies, procedures, and culture.
This includes working as part of the Compliance team to champion a business-wide Conduct Risk management agenda, to promote a healthy conduct culture, and to ensure that the delivery of good customer outcomes is at the heart of the business.
Core compliance requirements:
FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), DPA/GDPR
(Data Protection Act/General Data Protection Regulation), AML (Anti-Money
Laundering) and CTF (Counter Terrorist Financing).
* Experience of working within a Compliance department.
* Exposure to core compliance requirements, e.g., FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), DPA (Data Protection Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and CTF (Counter Terrorist Financing).
* Compliance experience in a customer facing environment.
* Familiarity with Conduct Risk management and conducting compliance monitoring activities.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Word and PowerPoint.
* Any relevant experience/exposure to the Financial Services industry, especially automotive.
* Legal and or Compliance background
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.