A well established organisation.
Working within a team of 8 solicitors which delivers high quality legal advice on a variety of commercial/non-employment related matters.
The role will involve reviewing and assisting with the drafting of documentation as required and working in accordance with agreed service levels.
You will be liaising with and supporting fellow colleagues in a team-like manner as the operational needs of the business dictate.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication, IT and customer care skills;
- Have an excellent telephone manner;
- Be commercially aware at all times and offer both practical as well as legal solutions;
- Have an analytical and problem-solving approach to advice;
- Be flexible and adaptable both working within a commercial unit;
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment and uphold company standards;
- Have good document drafting skills and an eye for detail;
- Have the ability to gain and retain the client's confidence;
- Have a sound working knowledge of all appropriate electronic research facilities;
- Have the ability to produce written guidance to clients of a high standard that is clear, practical, and legally accurate.
A solicitor or barrister NQ-4pqe, you will be versatile enough and have sufficient technical knowledge to be able to advise in particular on commercial contracts, property and commercial litigation issues affecting the clients, most of whom are SMEs and small businesses.
Working in a collegial and friendly team this role offers an unusually interesting and varied caseload and a great work / life balance.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.