This strong Immigration team has an exciting new role for an experienced immigration specialist.
This new role would suit a broadly experienced immigration solicitor.
The team provides legal representation to international business executives, private and public companies, banks, investors and individuals on their often complex and contentious immigration matters. Including:
- Sponsorship based visa applications
- Licensing as a sponsor with the Home Office and ongoing compliance with the sponsorship regime
- Immigration routes by which entrepreneurs and business people can establish UK companies and secure residence in the UK
- Immigration compliance audits
- British citizenship and indefinite leave to remain/settlement applications
- Family and dependency based visa applications
- Challenging unlawful Home Office decisions
- Immigration issues arising from corporate transactions and administrations
- Immigration issues arising from adoption and surrogacy
- Visitor visas
- c.3 years' experience of advising both businesses (including large multinationals) and individuals on the full range of UK immigration law and someone who is strong in both areas and keen to continue advising on both
- Experience of working (for at least 2 - 3 years) within a leading legal directory rated immigration team that is noted for both business and personal immigration work
- Experience of supporting other law firms and their clients with immigration matters
- Self-starter and strong internal drive
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.