A leading international firm with a strong reputation in private wealth and tax.
Areas of Focus and Responsibilities:
- Provide key support to the UK immigration team with respect to all changes and updates in Home Office law and policies, with particular focus on the new immigration categories to be introduced in Spring 2022
- Become fully conversant with the team (and firm's) business development strategy and business plan and actively work towards meeting the objectives and development of the plans
- Carry out deep research and updating on the Tier 1 investor visa as its investigation evolves further
- Work closely with the Head of Immigration and Marketing to:
- provide current information on the Immigration web page
- produce both internal and external information sheets promoting the global immigration capabilities
- produce information fact sheets on a number of key immigration categories such as Investor, Global Talent and Sponsor Licence applications, to enable fee earners to quickly provide professional materials in response to new enquiries, thereby reducing non-chargeable time
- Work closely with the UK Head of Immigration and Private Client and Tax Knowledge Lawyer with regard to Private Client and Tax documents on "Relocating to the UK"
- Assist with pitch documents for prospective clients
- Assist with internal presentations to further raise the profile of the Immigration group internationally
- Create and maintain standard form and specialist precedents, example documents, and process guides as required
- Identify documents that would benefit from automation, ensure the documents are up to date and create a mark up to show which questions should be asked, where the answers would apply, and how
- Work with the Library and Knowledge team to test that the automation is working as expected and make sure that the automation reflects any updates to the document
* Minimum of 4PQE in business immigration
* Strong academic background
* First class communication skills
* Looking for part-time (3 or 4 days a week)
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.