One of the leading national firms with a strong international presence.
- Working within the London SHE team you will run an advisory and defence case load encompassing a range of regulatory issues with supervision and support from partners and associates
- You will have some experience of regulatory work - ideally, this will include advising on any of the following - health and safety incident investigations, interviews under caution, prosecutions, environmental breaches, breaches of trading standards, food law, fire safety. Candidates with experience of financial services or other regulatory work will also be considered.
- The work will include managing a range of contentious and non-contentious regulatory issues for a variety of clients.
- Handle a varied workload in accordance with client protocols with supervision. Act as a point of contact for clients, demonstrating a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience.
- Solicitor with NQ-3PQE gained within a regulatory and commercially focused environment.
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills. Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues. Able to demonstrate a reasonable level of self-sufficiency, combined with an awareness of the boundaries of own competence/authority.
- An ability to adopt a commercial perspective rather than an 'academic' approach to legal issues.
- Demonstrate knowledge and technical skills as well as a commercial understanding of the client's business
- Some relevant experience in advising upon and defending companies/ individuals relating to a broad range of regulatory breaches.
- Display a willingness (and ideally previous experience) of business development activities
- Excellent commercial understanding and awareness
- Excellent legal drafting, analytical and negotiating skills
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.