An international practice ranked as one of the top Antitrust and Competition law firms in the world,
A Global Professional Support Lawyer is sought to support this team and perform a newly created role which can be London or Brussels based
You will work closely with the partners and other functions and will be the "go-to" for fee earner support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* The design, development and maintenance of the know-how bank
* The development of protocols and competition precedents
* The development of internal (and external) training programmes
* Horizon scanning, articles and seminars/webinars
* Client specific updates and other know-how solutions
The firm offers hybrid working of 3 days in the office and 2 remote and is ideally looking for a full time appointment but may consider 4 days.
With 5pqe+ and EU or UK qualified, you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Extensive experience within a first class antitrust practice
* Strong "black letter law" technical and drafting skills
* Open to bringing opinions and ideas to the table, both in respect of optimising the role and delivering the training and know-how required by the Antitrust practice
* Mainstream competition experience e.g. merger control, foreign investment control, investigations, abuse of dominance, anti-competition agreements, subsidy control, state aid
You will preferably be an experienced PSL or currently be in/recently have left private practice.
The role will work closely with the firm's US offices, there will therefore be the opportunity for travel.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.