A highly regarded global loyalty company specialising in Financial Services, Travel and Retail.
You will be responsible for providing support to the Legal Department for the implementation of the General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data protection/privacy initiatives, as well as general legal matters within the company's group if capacity permits.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Reviewing and amending existing contracts and templates in order to ensure compliance with GDPR and potentially other data protection/privacy legislation worldwide.
- Preparing, maintaining and updating legal documentation, including internal policies, in relation to GDPR and other data protection/privacy legislation worldwide.
- Preparing, maintaining and updating a database of all GDPR and data protection/privacy activities.
- Liaising with Information Security Department and different business units within the company's group.
General support to Legal Department:
- Providing general administrative and legal support on an "as needed" basis.
- Preparing, maintaining and updating legal documents, contracts and templates.
- Liaising with different capabilities and business units within the company's group.
You will be a Paralegal or a Newly Qualified Lawyer (UK or other EU jurisdiction).
You will have: -
- Good knowledge, experience and understanding of GDPR and Data protection/privacy.
- Experience in a law firm and/or in-house with international exposure.
- Excellent drafting skills with experience reviewing commercial contracts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Other key attributes include: -
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business partners.
- Ability to work both independently and within a close team in a busy international environment.
- Ability to handle pressure situations and manage a high volume of workload.
- Excellent organisational, time-management and adherence to deadlines skills.
- Pragmatic thinker with excellent attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, good humour and team player.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.