Award winning law firm, often cited as a great place to work.
The team is looking for a family associate to join the North West office, dealing with all aspects of family law. You will be working mainly with the local team, but will also support team members in the wider family national service as required.
The position would initially involve working with all members of the team with the intention, over time, of developing a separate case load covering financial and children related work.
- 1+ years PQE with training and experience in family law gained within a large regional or City firm
- Good academics
- Enthusiasm and ambition
- Commitment to offering professional service at the highest level
- Ability to build relationships with clients, potential clients and multipliers
- Strong negotiating skills
- Willingness and ability to spend time in different offices
- Excellent written English for drafting purposes
- Self-starter with common sense and initiative, and ability to work as a team-player working on complex matters
- Very good time and documentation management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to build very good relationships with clients, potential clients and multipliers
- Very good research skills, including an ability to use online information sources
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills, including ability to work with others, influence and persuade
- High level of IT skills
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.