Our client are proud to have been providing legal advice and services for more than 250 years, they offer the full range of legal services to both private individuals and business clients across Lincolnshire, Nottingham and beyond. We are one of the leading firms of solicitors in Lincolnshire and Nottingham with nine offices in eight locations across the county.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Family Solicitor (4 years PQE) to join our well established firm at our brand new Doncaster branch. The successful person will manage the Doncaster branch on a day to day basis as well as their own caseload incorporating all aspects of family law but specialising in Private and Public Law Children Act matters and Domestic Violence work.
This position is suited to a confident professional with first class interpersonal and motivational skills and the passion to help drive the firm forwards. In return we are offering a highly competitive remuneration package and career progression prospects.
The role will include:
- taking on existing matters or running existing matters;
- managing and progressing own caseload in an efficient and effective manner;
- dealing with enquiries from potential clients, colleagues and existing clients promptly;
- assisting with the development of the department in the designated area;
- ensuring that SRA regulations regarding competency are consistently kept up to date.
We are accepting applications from solicitors/ chartered legal executives who:
- have 3-4 years PQE or more;
- possess the motivation to drive marketing in the Doncaster area;
- are confident and passionate; and
- possess first class communication skills.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.